Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...

Hey Y'all!

Sooo, as you can see I've started a blog! I know, I know...some of you are thinking 'It's about dang time, Lauren.' Well girls, (and guys), today's your lucky day. Welcome to This Little Light of Mine!

For those of you who don't know, I've been thinking about starting this blog for months now. The good thing is, I finally gained enough confidence to actually get it going. The bad thing is it took me three months to finally commit to this blog. I wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not...it's been approximately a three-month-long decision process. So on that note, here goes nothing...

Ok, so here's what's up with this blog. It's me talking to y'all about whatever is going on in my life including, but not limited to, my thoughts, struggles, questions, day to day activities, and maybe even some little bits of random goodness. At this time in my life (any many of yours as well) a lot of things are changing. Location is changing, friends are changing, routines are changing, jobs are changing, and so much more. As much as I'd like to call everybody everyday and give them every detail of my every waking moment, there's just not enough time (sorry, Mom). Instead, I'll post whatever I find fun, exciting, entertaining, and pertinent on my blog and you can just check it out whenever your heart desires. This Little Light of Mine is meant to be totally informal and just a little place of my own on the World Wide Web to write and share my thoughts (whatever they may be) with y'all. My goal is to post at least every other day, but we'll see whether or not that really happens. I hope you'll bare with me as I continue to design and format the blog, and I hope you'll give me feedback on what you like and don't like, what you want to know and what you couldn't care less about, and also about what's going on in your life. This blog is meant for family and friends, but I hope if you feel so compelled you'll share with others as well!

As most of you know I've just moved up to the DC area to embark on an exciting new adventure as a Falls Church Fellow. I've been here for just about two weeks now (I think), and I have been so blessed to have already experienced so much awesomeness that I just can't wait to share so stay tuned.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Shining Brightly,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment