Sunday, October 3, 2010

September's Best

Something I hope to do with this blog each month is to do a monthly review. I will reflect on the month and throw together a post with words, pictures, and memories highlighting my favorite parts. Instead of giving you a long and drawn out recap of my every waking moment, I'll just pop off some words, thoughts, pictures, and memories and leave the rest to your imagination. Enjoy!

September 2010

Praise. Fun. Change. Newness. Laughter. Stories. Memories. Guys. Gals. Truth. Reading. Learning. Adventure. DC. Explore. Opportunity. Experience. Church. Crossroads. Girls. Openness. Answers. Love. Home. Clemson. Football. Friends. Worship. Fellows. Family. Thanksgiving. Praise.

One of my favorite spots in DC

The Falls Church Fellows. Our first week together :)

Flight 93 Memorial. September 11, 2010

Griffin's Birthday cake! Made with love by Elisa, Becca, Kristin, Katherine, and Moi.

6th grade small group leaders! 6th Grade! Livin' the Dream! Yes...sometimes we act like 6th graders.
 


Elisa and me. Love this girl.

Ryan, Chris, and Griffin hangin' around in Annapolis. 

The Fellows do Annapolis



Picnic on the Mall. 



:
Fellows (minus Becca)

Go Tigers!

My favorite part of the zoo! This Lion was FIERCE!

As I reflect on this past month SO MANY words, thoughts, ideas, and memories fill my mind. It's hard to highlight the best, but I hope you've gotten a good taste of my September. I can't wait to see what God has planned for October! 
Happy Fall, Y'all!

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purfies us from all sin.-- 1 John 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment